Thursday, January 3, 2008

Save Me

It hurts. Telling Tyler goodbye. My whole body aches. I cant stop crying. Five years of our life together will be lost by the time he gets home for good. Two years before he gets back. And this time its killing me. How am i supposed to be okay? How do i continue to go on knowing that i may never see him again? He is going into a war and all i can do is sit here in my comfy little life waiting watching and hoping that the one person who has always been good to me the one person i love above all others, who is stuck in some horrible place being shot at everyday and may die, will come home to me. I miss him so much already. How will i survive two years? I love him so much. I wont live if he gets hurt. I dont know that i can live with just wondering. Im steadily falling apart. I hate this. Will someone please rescue me please? Please?
Lauren

No comments: